Registered 20th November 2015
Previous Owners 2
Registration VN65 OBS
A full Mahker rebuild.
Fitted with a V8 6.2L 460hp GM LT1 engine, the more modern successor to the GM LS3 and complimented with an 8 speed automatic gearbox, quad exhaust and AP Racing brakes.
New Heavy Duty Galvanised Chassis painted black together with a complete underbody treatment with Tough coat.
Equipment and Features
- Electronic handbrake
- Sports suspension with adjustable Fox shocks 2.0 and Bilstein steering damper
- SMC 18” wheels, black wheel nuts and BFG all terrain tyres
- AP racing brakes
- Sports exhaust with 3” quad exits with special rear mudflap kit
- Axles painted, with uprated axle internals and with upgraded and pegged diffs
- Painted Marsland heavy duty chassis with VIN number added.
- Internal safety roll cage
- Body off with underbody ‘Tough coat’ Treatment
- VGS privacy glass to legal spec
- Dakota digital dash
- Full body silent coat sound deadening (apart from roof section)
- Billet centre console fitting with phone magnetic charger
- Black bonnet decals
- Extended wheel arches
- Billet drive flanges
- Momo Jet steering wheel with quick release boss
- Super pro bushes and stainless steel bolts fitted
- Seating retrimmed with soft touch leather and Alcantara to match roof lining.
- 3 part dash trim in Alcantara
- Full carpet with stainless steel door trims
- Uproar 4×4 stainless steel front bumper with DRLs and Titan side sills
- Ore 4×4 rear wheel carrier
- Fire and Ice side steps and NAS rear step.
- Trucklite LED headlights and smoked LED lights and side repeaters
- Red seatbelts
- Billet Door and window blocks together with Optimil security bonnet hinges
- Autowatch immobiliser Cat 1 with ‘warn away’ sensor
- Smart Track tracker fitted and remaining contract prepaid for two more years (transferrable).
- Alpine 9” Halo infotainment system with blue tooth Apple car play etc, with DAB aerial and Optimal reversing camera at the rear.
- Audison speaker upgrade
- Thinkware t700 dashcam
- Mahker steering guard
- Victron battery conditioning charger pre wired.
- Gwyn Lewis mud shields for underbody / chassis protection
- New Aircon radiator
The Conversion was finished in late April 2023. Since then the vehicle has covered just under 3,000 miles. The mileage on the vehicle prior to the conversion was 22,579.
Further to a settling in period the Vehicle has just been tuned by the UK’s leading GM engine tuner Wortec which is based just outside Chichester.
Oil change happened at 600 miles in line with manufacturers requirements and again at approx. 2,600 as part of a recent service by Mahker.
Can be collected from our workshop or delivered. Delivery charges will vary dependent on location.
Viewings available by appointment only.